Kinect For Windows / Primesense Carmine / Asus XTION sensors are supported by the installer.
*In case of missing DirectX dll error, or crash at start up, download and run dxwebsetup.exe http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
- Press CTRL-C or RIGHT MOUSE button for sensor settings!
Use the controls on the left bottom corner to adjust your Kinect’s angle UP and DOWN! (Keep clicking on the buttons until the angle is correct!)
Primesense Carmine and ASUS XTION users just move the sensor by hand!
- Restart your sensor, and click on Save And Exit when ready!
- Make sure your legs and your head are visible both on the video image, and on the red silhouette!
- Go as close as possible to have the best results!
Stand around 2-2.5 m distance from the sensor.
- Do a little movement, walk a few steps back and forth,so Kinect can recognise you. A red silhouette will appear on the left bottom of the screen.
- Make sure the floor is clear. Around 3×3 m free space is required for Fitnect!
After the side menu appears,you can start selecting items from the right menu.
You can filter by categories on the left, select women’s, men’s wear, and remove outfit on the top.
- Adjust the size of your outfit if necessary using the top left menu.
- Press the photo button on the top to make a photograph of yourself
- If you like your photo select “Facebook” to publish your photo on Facebook.
- Just simply walk away to deactivate tracking .
Fitnect browser plugin
(Browser plugin is included in the install package)
- Pentium Dual Core(or equivalent) – (Intel i3/i5/i7 recommended)
- 2GB RAM – (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8 32bit/64bit
- nVidia or ATI video card with 512 mb ram – (nVidia GTX 650,660 recommended)
- Microsoft Kinect controller (XBOX 360 or Kinect for Windows)